Forthcoming csc report in the press - Social Relations - Social Relations Research
Case Studies 2015
There are at least 200 social enterprises trading in Birmingham, from these we offer some case studies to demonstrate the impact of social enterprise and the diversity of the organisations Co-Enterprise assist.
- Ladywood Furniture Project - UK Recycling
Birmingham Pen trade Heritage - Educational centre for the elderly
- Metamorhosis - Gardening therapies
- Brumcan - Environmental.
- Project Planning Centre - Training and regeneration.
- The Village Community Nursery - Childcare.
- Cycle Chain - Disability training and leisure.
Examples of other types of organisation / businesses we often support are:
- Gardening projects
- Home DIY services
- Furniture restoration
- Alternative therapies
- Disability assistance projects
- Local artist promotion
- Community radio
- Housing associations
- Job training
- Bereavement support
- Leasure and health